Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's STILL HOT!

Hasn't it been amazingly hot? With just the right amount of rain...easy to say as we just had a great thunderstorm. the garden looks wonderful...stocky healthy tomatoes, with no sign of last years Late Blight...eating squash, peas, lettuce and chard, beet greens (not me!), broccoli, even a few cherry tomatoes, unheard of this early. Soon will have pole beans and cukes, and time to pull the garlic.

Not too much going on in the sewing studio...it is an oven there, even with a fan on. And summer is just so busy! However, I did finish the table topper, added two borders, and I really like it. Not sure how I will finish it...either white binding, or finish with large black rick rack. Have a great large print for the reverse side. Waiting to hear back from the long arm quilter...if not soon, I will break down and quilt it myself. The trouble is the other three ready for quilting: two wall hangings, and one throw. And time.

Take a look...and vote...binding or rickrack?

No comments:

Post a Comment