Wednesday, May 19, 2010

knees...

Well...the news I've been dreading has come...I am "ready" for a full knee replacement. but at 59...I am not going there, yet. Will work with my doctor on interim treatment, and exercise.
Wish my doctor wasn't an hour and a half away
Wish my other knee and both shoulders weren't equally arthritic...

BUT...life is good. I have so many blessings: a good job I enjoy, and that, in my humble opinion, makes a difference in the world, a wonderful husband and children...and grandchildren, a loving relationship with my God and savior; I live in a wonderful small town, with nice neighbors and lots of community activities, I have good friends, and hobbies that keep me sane. Life is good...and don't forget it.

It is HARD to visit the city for doctor appointments and church meetings...and not get to shop! that is one thing I miss, living in a small town. 45 minutes to my favorite LSQ (local quilt shop), Material Rewards, http://www.materialrewards.com I am even farther from good art supply stores...but the internet is here, and I make good use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment